agricultural greenhouse helical auger anchor Earth Anchor Ground Screw
Ground Screw Piles Q235 Galvanized Steel 76MM Helical Earth Anchor
Building Earth Anchors,Earth Screw Anchors,Earth Auger Anchor
Helical piers, also known as helical anchors, piles or screw piles, are deep foundation
solutions used to secure new or repair existing foundations. Due to their design and
ease to install, they are most commonly used whenever soil conditions prevent standard foundation solutions. Instead of requiring large excavation work, they thread into the
ground. Helical piers are round or square, tubular or bar steel shafts with round helix
plates welded to them.
Helical Earth Screw Anchors for Slope Stabilization -Features
- Predictable capacity
- Helix blade configuration selected to achieve design embedment and capacity
- All-weather installation
- Can be installed in areas of limited or tight access
- Installation does not generate spoils
- Clean installation with no messy grout
- Load tests can be performed immediately following installation
- Available with optional hot-dip galvanizing for added corrosion protection
- Call or contact us online for a for new construction helical anchors estimate.
If you are interested in our products, please don't hesitate to contact us,
we will offer the best price, highest quality, excellent service for you.
|Piles with flange
|Piles without flange
|Steel pipe piles
Products can be customized according to customer requirement.
all kinds of helical auger anchors: